Home | Gallery | Forum | Ads TODAYSTRACTORS.COM
Today's TractorsThe Modern Tractor Resource Page

Featured Photo

Click to View

The Market
Tractor Parts
Older Parts
Tractor Manuals
Classified Ads

Discussion Forum
Forum Archives
Tractor Photos
Implement Photos
Combine Photos
Model Profiles
Safety Issues
Reading Room

Contact Us

Discussion Forum

Topic: Dumb question # 123
[Return to Forum]

Author [expand] [Modern View]

04-11-2003 11:12:19

Report to Moderator

If a you have a 12", or some size plow, from where to where do you measure to get this number?

Follow Ups:

[Reply]  [Send Email]

04-20-2003 23:54:10

Report to Moderator

Re: dumb question # 123 in reply to ponch, 04-11-2003 11:12:19  
It is the width of cut of the share, but difficult to measure at the share- measure between the main members of the frame above the share. The members are parallel to each other, above each of the bottoms, no matter how many.

Follow Ups:

  [Reply]  [No Email]

04-12-2003 17:57:15

Report to Moderator

Re: dumb question # 123 in reply to ponch, 04-11-2003 11:12:19  
I believe it is the width of cut the share will make.

Follow Ups:

  [Reply]  [Send Email]

[Options]  [Printer Friendly]  [Return to Forum]   [Add a Reply]

Hop to:
12-volt conversion kits for the following Ford models: 9N, 2N, 8N, NAA/Golden Jubilee, 600,601 series, 700,701 series, 800,801 series, 900, 2000, 3000, 4000. Contains parts and instructions for updating older 6-volt tractors to 12-volt charging system.    [Click here to visit this Sponsor]


Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and
content, without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright © 1997-2013 TodaysTractors.com

Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others.