[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]
Posted by Rob on July 16, 2001 at 07:24:36 from (22.214.171.124):
Some of you guys that have had experience with IH could tell me if a 5488 (85 model) with 5000 hrs and a new OH is a good buy at 12,500. Whats the Hp of this tractor and what are some of your likes and dislikes? Thanks
- Re: 5488 Free Texas Holdem Poker C 11:56:50 08/09/05
- Re: 5488 ea004 20:07:10 08/07/05
- Re: 5488 Jon D 08:40:40 08/08/01
- Re: 5488 Aaron S 15:42:45 07/17/01
- Re: 5488 tommyw 21:32:43 07/16/01
- Re: 5488 tommyw 21:32:25 07/16/01
|12-volt conversion kits available for Ferguson Model TO30. Contains parts and instructions for updating older 6-volt tractors to 12-volt charging system.
[Click here to visit this Sponsor]|
Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and
content, without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright © 1997-2013 TodaysTractors.com
|Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others.|