Home | Gallery | Forum | Ads TODAYSTRACTORS.COM
Today's TractorsThe Modern Tractor Resource Page

Featured Photo

Click to View

The Market
Tractor Parts
Older Parts
Tractor Manuals
Classified Ads

Discussion Forum
Forum Archives
Tractor Photos
Implement Photos
Combine Photos
Model Profiles
Safety Issues
Reading Room

Contact Us

Machinery Forum

580E or 580SE or 580 Super E ?

[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by IC on January 02, 2001 at 17:46:01 from (

I am trying to find out about the Case backhoe I just purchased last week. On the tag on the side it say's 580SE and on the top it says 580 Super E. I stopped at the Case/IH farm equip dealer today and ask if they could get me the manual for this machine and the only thing he had listed was a 580E. Does anybody know if this is what it is called, I seem to be getting a little confused on the numbers. This machine is a 1986.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup


Subject: Re: 580E or 580SE or 580 Super E ?


Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.

12-volt conversion kits for the following Ford models: 9N, 2N, 8N, NAA/Golden Jubilee, 600,601 series, 700,701 series, 800,801 series, 900, 2000, 3000, 4000. Contains parts and instructions for updating older 6-volt tractors to 12-volt charging system.    [Click here to visit this Sponsor]


Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and
content, without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright © 1997-2013 TodaysTractors.com

Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others.